Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Union and Communion

Sometimes you've just got to take a step back from blogging and live.

I guess you could say thats what I've been doing the past few days. So often I get too caught up in my life to actually live. In what I have to do next and what I'm doing after that and when I'm gonna study for what and who I have a meeting with where and what time and make sure I don't forget!

I get so stuck planning my life that I forget to live it! I forget to take time to be in community and spend time with others. That is after all what the Lord made us for right? To be in union and communion with Him and others!

So this week I've found myself getting out of class early enough twice already to go to Mass and Confession. To be in union and communion with Him.

I've also taken the time to be with friends, watching the KU game, playing Yahtzee, doing hw, swapping life stories and watching you-tube videos. To be in union and communion with others. 

None of this would be possible without Him.

I can never be reminded of that enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio