Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band/artist.




Ooooooo this is a toughy! I'll do it in categories:

My favorite local band: The Louisiana Street Band 


Click on the link above to listen to their music and I PROMISE you that you won't be disappointed. They just won a national competition and got to record in L.A. so you know they've gotta be good. I know about The Louisiana Street Band because my friend JohnMarc from St.Lawrence is the lead singer in it and he's amazing. So what are you waiting for? Go check 'em out!


My favorite band from when I was younger: Destiny's Child!


Oh man I was addicted. I owned all of their CD's listened to their Christmas music and if you happened to find me dancing around my room their music was probably playing. I STILL know all of the words to practically every song!

My favorite band now: GLEE!


Ok so they're not really a band, but I'm addicted to their music. I can't ever pick one genre and stick to it, I like it all which is why Glee is so perfect, they cover everything, and they do so amazingly! So of course I'm an owner of all of the volumes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio