Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


<><> 
London

Addison

I would choose to trade places with these two beautiful girls. My nieces! I could take the 'oh to be young again' route but that's not even the reason. These girls are fearless, the world is their playground. 

Addison is full of attitude but the smartest little girl I've ever met. Someday she's going to give me a big run for my money. She's got the world ahead of her and is so creative.

London is as cute as a button. She makes hearts melt and is funny as a clown without even trying. Wouldn't that be a nice combo to have? Especially paired with those big puppydog eyes.

I love these two more than I ever thought possible. I'd be blessed to be able to walk a mile in either of their tiny little shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio