Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

At my sister's wedding from September 2010.




I'm SO thankful for my Mama! We were the only 2 girls in the house growing up, 2 vs. 3 and we almost always got outvoted on everything!

I can't imagine having any other mom growing up. She understands my crazy emotions and can handle my attitude and my messiness. She's strict enough to put me in my place and loving enough to let me wipe my tears after hours of crying.

Doing this post reminds me just how lucky I am to have her when so many people won't ever have relationships as good as ours. GOD has blessed me so much!

People say we look alike, I haven't decided what I think about that. What do you think?

1 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I think you are both beautiful! And blessed!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio