Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Friday, February 4, 2011

Spiritually Adopt an Unborn Child

My blog browsing has come up with some pretty amazing stuff today, I can't help but to share!

I've come across a renewed will to see an end to legalized abortion in this country, which has inspired some of my blog searches. Today I came across this prayer:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you very much. I beg of you to spare the life of the unborn child I have spiritually adopted, who is in danger of abortion.
Say this prayer every day for nine months to save a baby’s life!

I've started today, maybe I'll look into a counter or some widget to put in the sidebar to track the progress? If anyone knows how to do that I'd love some help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This prayer has helped me put a crack with a brick wall I was facing...
I found out someone had resorted to abortion just a couple weeks ago and it has been tearing me up. A lot of confusion, a lot of ANGER, a whole lot of thinking life is unfair. I found this a week or so after I found out, only days after the abortion. I adopted that little baby. I wasn't able to save the child but he/she will always be in my heart spiritually. I know that's not exactly how the prayer works but at least I'm not punching a brick wall anymore that was only causing me pain.

- I <3 Orange Soda

Cassi@FromaCatholicDaughter said...

You're the most adorable person I know.

Orange soda? Timeless.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend who had an abortion and even more sorry for her child. I wish I had more worldly knowledge to add but I'm glad I could give you this post.

Deciding to post my blog publicly on facebook and let all of the people that I know see it was a REALLY tough decision. Getting messages and comments from people that I know (and don't know) telling me that something I said helped or was enjoyed just affirms that it was the right decision.

I'll be keeping the little saint and their mother in my prayers. That's my suggestion, as you adopt that child spiritually pray for their mother as well.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio