Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts



That's me with the Jayhawk on my cheek!

  1. My favorite color is GREEN
  2. The pregame video for Kansas Basketball gives me goosebumps
  3. I dream in color but I have nightmares in black & white
  4. Summer is my favorite season
  5. When I was little I got bit on the mouth by a dog, I was scared to death of them for years and still get a little nervous around them
  6. I could eat scrambled eggs every day for the rest of my life
  7. I'm a Roman Catholic
  8. I'm the baby of my family
  9. My favorite flower is the calla lilly
  10. I had knee surgery in 7th grade
  11. I'm a night-owl
  12. I've never been pulled over for speeding, but driving too slow, that I have
  13. My favorite show of all time is Gilmore Girls and I own all of the seasons
  14. I'm pro-life for life
  15. Peas are my favorite vegetable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio