Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.




Well this was a no brainer, because sometimes I still have trouble believing that I ever lived the first 9 years of my life without her. The beautiful woman I'm talking about is my sister Sara. I was 9 and she was 18 when we first met.
Sara with her girls Addison and London.
Aren't they all gorgeous?
You see my mom had Sara when she was in high school and decided to give her up for adoption. Sara was adopted by a fabulous family and when she turned 18 she decided she wanted to find her birthmother, our mother! It was a surprise at first because I didn't know about Sara but it didn't take long for me, the only girl in the famly, to warm up to the idea of having a sister. A SISTER!
Me Mom and Sara on Christmas Cookie baking day!
I think I'd been praying for a sister since I knew how to pray. I thought I would be getting a sister in the form of a baby but it's amazing how God works isn't it? My sister is a beautiful strong woman and mother to my two amazing nieces. I truly couldn't imagine my life without her. God blessed our famly so much when He brought her into our lives

Our famliy, I couldn't imagine it without any of them.
Sara, Rob, Katie, Jeremy, London, Addison, Mom, Dad, Me, Russ.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio