Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget

Every math class I took from 8th grade to Jr year including a College Algebra summer class. It's not that I hate math, I'm not bad at it, I just really hated math class.


I cried, at least one class every year from 8th grade to Jr year INCLUDING that summer class (embarrassing!). Then I'd cry even more because I was embarrassed I was crying! I hate not being the best at things which I know is selfish, but Math just never came as easy to me like every other subject did. I had to work hard at math, and I did, I worked REALLY hard, and when I still couldn't get it I'd get very frustrated. Frustrated to the point of tears. Every year like clockwork. Thank God I don't have to take a math class ever again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio