Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory




You do know that it's impossible to have ONE favorite memory right?

 

I wouldn't go as far as saying that this is my favorite memory but it's just one of those that was the icing on the cake you know?

This is a picture of my friend Korbi and I. I met Korbi in January 2010 on the bus to March 4 Life where we learned that we actually had 2 art classes together! My first memory with her was getting her killed in the game Mafia haha! We became instant friends, two peas in a pod, it was almost freaky. Within a month or two our classmates were asking us if we went to high school together, honestly we barely knew each other!

This particular picture above is of the day that we tested our final design project. We made a kite, and not only did we make a kite but we made a Korbassi! (It's looked like a caterpillar!) It was the most beautiful majestic kite ever known to man(haha maybe not but we were really proud of it)! Our teacher told us that we'd get extra credit if we dressed up for our project so we dawned our bright colors and butterfly wings and hit the field!

A picture of Korbassi!
It's been a little over a year since I met Korbs and I wish I could say that our relationship was as good as it used to be. At the end of my freshman year we couldn't fathom the thought of leaving each other for a whole summer. How would we survive? Something happened over the summer, I'm not sure what, and I'm not saying it's good or bad, but our friendship isn't the same.
I love this girl, last year she was my best friend. I'd love that back. She has such a beautiful soul, an infectious smile and a way of making everyone in the room with her love God that much more. I've been making our friendship a part of my prayers, having faith that God has a plan for us more beautiful that I've ever imagined.

Just for fun I've decided to add another picture of us!

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! Glad you enjoyed the Believe and Be Satisfied poem :)

I love your owl header, by the way.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio