Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.




Well when it comes to pictures of me and Brea there's no way I could pick just one, so I ended up with six but even that was after some serious editing down.

It may come as a surprise to some of you that know us that Brea and I haven't been really good friends for all that long. I would say our regular friendship turned in to a best friendship a little over three years ago during my junior year/her sophomore year of high school. We were inseperable for those 2 years it was crazy. We were both going through things in those 2 years of high school that I'm not sure I would've come out the same way without her being there. Now we're both in college and she's still there for me whenever I need her. I'd like to think that I'm always there for her when she needs me as well. That's just how it works with us.

Also if you notice we have a picture taking pattern, both of us are ALWAYS on the same side!

Brea and I through the years.
Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio