Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at


I wish I were better at Time Management!

 
You're talking to the queen of procrastinating here. In fact, last night I didn't sleep so that I could get a project done.  

Why did I do that? I have NO IDEA! 

I always wait until the last minute to do things and find plenty of other things to do that don't really need done. I'm always working on something, it's just that usually that something isn't the one thing I should be working on. 

Right now while I'm writing this I have an email open that I should have sent a week ago, I'm worrying about scheduling something tomorrow that I should have taken care of yesterday, and trying to watch a tv show as well as thinking about starting a paper that's due at midnight tomorrow. Yes I've known about the paper all semester and no I don't need to be watching this show and I probably should be sleeping since I didn't last night but that just doesn't seem to be the way I'm programmed.  

I can't even imagine how much stress I WOULDN'T have to deal with if I weren't such a procrastinator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio