Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Photographic Creativity

I'm fully aware that Christmas was over a month ago, but I couldn't help but share these pictures with you! This past year both my sister and oldest brother got married which is very exciting! Being in college and all, money isn't the easiest thing to come by so I decided to get creative and MAKE their Christmas presents this year.

I borrowed my best friend Brea (and her really nice camera) and hit the town running. We took pictures of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that resembled a letter. I had so much fun spending the day with her and getting to be creative. It's amazing what you can accomplish with a lofty idea and the gumption to do something about it!

Take a look at the end results:

Smith

FitzGerald


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio