Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A March For Life


STOP ABORTION NOW. Amen.

Part of our group and the EWTN camera tent. I wish you could see how far back the people go.

We were SO close to the stage!

Marching on Capitol Hill.

We're back in Kansas but my heart is still in DC with the Pro-Life movement. The actual march was on Monday when me and 200,000 of my closest friends let our voices be heard and told our government what the people really want. Isn't this an amazing sight? And thank God for the freedom of speech that allows us to voice our opinions so loudly.

My feet were aching, I was dead tired but it was ALL with it. And I'd do it again tomorrow and the day after and the day after if it meant Roe vs. Wade would be overturned.


On our march!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio