Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Not Business as Usual

It's official! I met with an adviser yesterday to lay out my plan of attack for the next few semesters and filled out a change of school form.

 I am now a student of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences as a
  pre-BUSINESS major!

Anxiety overcame me just thinking about the Accounting, Calculus, Econ and Statistics classes that loomed in my future. But I know that if it's God's will for me (I'm pretty sure it is) to be a business major than He will help me through it. 

I won't be able to graduate in four years, who knows if I'll even be able to graduate in five. I guess that's what I get for changing my major at the end of my sophomore year, but I'll survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio