Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile :)



Alright, so its not a picture its a video. You know those days? YOU know! those DAYS! Nothing seems to be going right, you were late to class, forgot about your assignments, didn't get enough sleep, feel like crud, stubbed your toe and it started raining while you're wearing flip flops and walking in mud.

Issue.

This beautiful girl is my youngest niece London. She's adorable and at the age of 2; HILARIOUS! On those days that I'm feeling like the world's against me, underachieved and underappreciated I watch this video and I'm reminded that there are more important things in life. I love this little girl, and knowing that she loves me back is more than enough.

I'm actually visiting my sister and her family today and I can't wait to hug my nieces tight and tell them how much I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio