Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change

I couldn't bring myself to post a picture of a child who was actually murdered by abortion. I looked it up and was heartbroken all over again. How could anyone do this to these children and think it was alright? Let alone legal! Recently there's been some great news when the House voted to defund Planned Parenthood, the biggest provider of legal abortions in the United States. Hearing news likes that makes going on pilgrimages like March for Life that much more rewarding.

Rubbing a lamp and hoping that a giang blue genie comes out isn't going to make my wish for an end to abortion happen, but prayer will. Above all, trust in the slow work of God. He has a plan and I plan on playing as big of a role in that plan as He will allow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio