Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Friday, March 4, 2011

First Friday Fast for an End to Abortion

Yes! I'm so excited this Friday has finally come! I've been spending a lot of time lately posting about being pro-life and praying for an end to abortion. Lucky for the unborn that's not going to end anytime soon.

As I was browsing some other blogs I came across a post from Julie at  Happy Catholic. A group of bloggers from Dallas started the First Friday Fast for an end to abortion four years ago on the first Friday in February.

On the first Friday of every month (including today) I am pledging to fast and spend time in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament praying for an end to abortion. I can march and demonstrate and write letters till I die but finding an end to abortion will only happen when I implore Christ and am willing to sacrifice for the cause. Are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio